Here's our essential delivery information - but please don't hesitate to get in touch on 0800 193 0161 before placing your order if you have any questions or need assistance!
- Most orders are shipped on the same working day as they are placed for a next working day delivery, and our delivery charge is £6.95 + VAT per order* (some exclusions apply, please read on)
- Orders placed late in the working day, evenings, weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next working day
- We include a consistent message about delivery times on every individual product page (next to the price box) - for example you will see some large or bulky items quoted as 3-5 days or 1-week etc, so please look out for this feature
- Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirmation via our website, please check all details carefully and advise us if anything is not as expected
- We will keep you up-to-date in the event of any delay or problem with shipping your order and we will email you again to tell you your order has shipped and to provide you with a VAT invoice
- Our shipping policy is set at ‘product level’. This means for example, if your order includes stocked items along with a bulky item that we will ship directly from a supplier warehouse, you will receive 2 deliveries. You won't be charged for 2 deliveries and this is an efficient way for us to work
- Same day delivery and other timed deliveries are available by arrangement. We've got faith in our systems but if you're ordering something that just has to be there then please let us know and we'll do our very best to help
Other delivery costs*
- Deliveries to remote or off-shore locations (as described by most third-party carriers) means we are not able to provide a simple / flat delivery charge for all products to all locations - as hard as we have tried, this simply isn't possible
- Some parts of the following postcodes and in some instances all of the postcode area will be charged at a higher rate for delivery. Typically, this will be £19.95 + VAT but other charges do also apply and these are presented to you during the checkout process
- AB, DD, FK, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, PA, PH, PO, TR & ZE - delivery charges vary within some or all of these postcode areas
- Please contact us for a delivery quotation for BT postcodes. Due to increased charges 'across the board' from all carriers operating services to Northern Ireland, we will need to quote delivery to BT postcodes on an order by order basis. Please email your enquiry to email@example.com or call us on 0800 193 0161 and we will provide a prompt quotation.
- If you are working from a higher delivery cost area and are likely to have a regular demand for our products, we would always encourage you to get in touch with us to discuss your requirements as other delivery services may be available
- It's our view that free delivery doesn't really exist, you, we, all of us have to pay for it somewhere. We have always focussed on providing quality products and value for money, and we do this with a gimmick-free and straightforward approach. This means we have tried to apply a simple, reasonable delivery charge of £6.95 + VAT to as many products and as many locations as possible; And outside of this we make additional costs clear during checkout and encourage a conversation where business volume would allow collaboration and flexibility.
- If you have any questions about any aspect of delivery or working with SpillBuyer in general, you will find us ready to listen and easy to work with - call us on 0800 193 0161